This Brand IS Under Construction
is now closed.
SAMPLE TOPICS for image-making
- Finding visual metaphors in your everyday life
- Beyond the whitewashed flatlay: still life photography that excites
- Create your own visual magic lab
- Inventive approaches to using stock photography
- Using collage thinking to generate new ideas
- Outdoor + nature images without the cliches
SAMPLE TOPICS for journal prompts
Questions that help you:
- focus your message
- understand your own cultural lens
- mine the history of your imagination
- understand your client/customer's desires and needs and speak to them visually
- find the imaginative heart of your work
- figure out what parts of your message should be communicated through words, and what parts can be evoked through imagery
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Q. How is this class delivered?
A. By email. And by your muses, old and new, who are rapidly preparing for the fun.
Q. Will there be 1:1 attention involved?
A. The $60 includes weekly instructions and assignments via email, and group support in the Tactical Imagination Club. If you would like individualized support, Bureau Agent Amy Walsh will be available for one-on-one sessions at a reduced rate of $100 when you need an extra boost.
Q. What if I don’t have a business/brand but want regular creative prompts, community and inspiration?
A. Welcome. This program will be great for you too!
Q. Will this help with my rebrand?
A. While this by no means a comprehensive branding process, it is meant to stimulate a new ideas, possibilities, and creative processes that can have a big impact on how you think about and create your brand.